SubSonic

Jun 28, 2007 at 3:48 PM
When I try and run the latest Changeset I get

Error 125 Reference required to assembly 'SubSonic, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' containing the base class 'SubSonic.ActiveRecord`1'. Add one to your project. C:\websites\changeset3294\ClubStarterKit\ClubStarterKit.Web\App_Code\Events.vb 60 34 C:\...\ClubStarterKit.Web\

I think I have done everything in the Subsonic info page, all except getting the VWD standard, after 3 hours of mind numb free web casts, I find that us over here in good old blighty are not privy to these lovely US giveaways!!!!!
Coordinator
Jun 28, 2007 at 8:46 PM
Look at the references and check to see if the SubSonic reference is intact.

So you have VWD? Or VS Standard? It should work out of the box (other than you have to setup the connection string... you might want to check that).
Jun 30, 2007 at 1:47 PM
How do I check the references, Ive followed everything in the SubSonic instructions, I have changed the connection string in connectionstrings.config to point at my local databse.
Jun 30, 2007 at 1:55 PM
Error 102 Reference required to assembly 'SubSonic, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' containing the base class 'SubSonic.ActiveRecord`1'. Add one to your project. C:\websites\changeset3294\ClubStarterKit\ClubStarterKit.Web\App_Code\Blogs.vb 14 40 C:\...\ClubStarterKit.Web\

Jun 30, 2007 at 2:01 PM
Ahh got it, sorry

Incase anyone else has this

go Website - add reference - browse - fing the subsonic dir and choose the dll.

:-)
Coordinator
Jun 30, 2007 at 11:41 PM
The SubSonic setup is sorta wierd. I need to probably do a webcast explaining how to do most of the SubSonic setup, just so people don't have to follow my written directions (which aren't easy to follow, I'm sure).