Newbie discovered this site too late :(

Topics: Help
Aug 12, 2007 at 8:54 AM
Hello, I'm from the Netherlands and i came across Microsoft's Visual Web Developer Express Edition with the starter kits. I was really amazed with how little knowledge i could make and change this site to a site for my Petanque (Jeu de boules) club. I started translating everything to the dutch language and started showing this to other club members. Now i missed the option to delete Photo Albums and started googeling this. It was then that i discovered this site and i don't want to start all over again with the translation.

Is it (simply) possible to add the option to delete photo albums, events and locations? Without having to start all over again or updating the database?

I hope it is, oh, you can check my site out at http://dehaan.mine.nu (temporary location)

Rob.
Coordinator
Aug 12, 2007 at 1:02 PM
Yes. Possibly v2.

Would you mind being a translator? We are in the process of getting the CSK internationalized.
Aug 12, 2007 at 2:22 PM
Sure, i'll be a translator, depending on how much work it is, i only have limited free time.

Your solution wasn't really helpfull, but i guess it's better to start over with this improved version, because i'll have all the new stuff added by the members of this site. Thanks anyway.