v3Beta1 Running in Medium Trust and Merged with Classifieds

Nov 18, 2007 at 2:41 AM
Hey guys, I've got v3Beta1 of the Club Site up and running at www.Zebu-Cattle-for-Sale.INFO. I've made a TON of coding changes to get this up and running, including recompiling the Subsonic dll to run in Medium Trust. I merged it with the Classifieds Starter kit, added mapping to the events view, ad rotators, an xml file for tracking ad hits, and of course changed the theme, including a couple pages with flexible width in the classifieds section. I still have some tweaking, but I am pretty sure I've got everything working!
Jan 22, 2008 at 9:22 PM

MarValUS wrote:
Hey guys, I've got v3Beta1 of the Club Site up and running at www.Zebu-Cattle-for-Sale.INFO. I've made a TON of coding changes to get this up and running, including recompiling the Subsonic dll to run in Medium Trust. I merged it with the Classifieds Starter kit, added mapping to the events view, ad rotators, an xml file for tracking ad hits, and of course changed the theme, including a couple pages with flexible width in the classifieds section. I still have some tweaking, but I am pretty sure I've got everything working!

Can you tell me what steps you went through to merge the two sites (club and classified) together?

Thanks!
Jan 27, 2008 at 9:26 PM
How is your database configured ? is SQL running 2005 ?