Imports SubSonic

Topics: Help
Nov 29, 2007 at 2:51 AM
I downloaded the code and attempted to build and had 200+ errors. It appears that the issue is SubSonic since the Imports statement errored out. I attempted to add a reference to the DLL but it did not work.

Any ideas why this is happening or anyone else that has this problem? I also want to customize the Membership Information (the address) and assume that SubSonic will be needed to modify the DAL stuff.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom
Coordinator
Nov 29, 2007 at 10:43 AM

GeoMarketing wrote:
I downloaded the code and attempted to build and had 200+ errors. It appears that the issue is SubSonic since the Imports statement errored out. I attempted to add a reference to the DLL but it did not work.

Any ideas why this is happening or anyone else that has this problem? I also want to customize the Membership Information (the address) and assume that SubSonic will be needed to modify the DAL stuff.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

Try re-referencing it by deleting the first reference of SubSonic and then adding the new reference.
Nov 30, 2007 at 3:33 AM
I think I found the problem.

I tried downloading the SubSonic source and it would not compile either, complaining about mySQL. So I downloaded mySQL and installed it and everything compiles fine!

Looks like a dependency on a dependency.

Tom
Coordinator
Dec 1, 2007 at 3:07 AM
Sweet.