Current status?

Topics: Developer Discussion, Help, Request
Jan 4, 2008 at 1:14 PM
I am wondering due to the lack of answers to posted discussions if this project is still under development of have we seen the end of it? I am wondering also of the status of the ability to upgrade from version 2 to version 3, will this be possible at all in the near future? If these questions are not answered in a timely manner I would assume that the project is not currently being developed any further. Thank you.
Jan 4, 2008 at 2:52 PM
I'm kind of in the same place as you. I am not sure if I should use this kit to create our club site or should I use the base MS kit. I do like some of the features that this kit offers but I also have to weigh the options against time to go live. Hopefully we will get a response so we can make an informed decsision.

jerrysdean43 wrote:
I am wondering due to the lack of answers to posted discussions if this project is still under development of have we seen the end of it? I am wondering also of the status of the ability to upgrade from version 2 to version 3, will this be possible at all in the near future? If these questions are not answered in a timely manner I would assume that the project is not currently being developed any further. Thank you.

Jan 4, 2008 at 4:23 PM
TGake a look at this site, it not perfect but i have used the 3.1 download and visual web developer express, and it ok for me. www.norc.org.uk

Jan 4, 2008 at 4:29 PM
Are you using VWD 2005 or 2008?

halls wrote:
TGake a look at this site, it not perfect but i have used the 3.1 download and visual web developer express, and it ok for me. www.norc.org.uk

Jan 5, 2008 at 12:53 AM

flickman wrote:
Are you using VWD 2005 or 2008?

halls wrote:

I am using vw2008 now, I developed this http:sahcinfo.org with vwd2005 and rc1 version 2 and would like to someday upgrade to version 3, at this time an upgrade is not possible.

Jan 6, 2008 at 1:12 AM
Yes I am using VWD 2008,
Jan 26, 2008 at 10:05 PM

halls wrote:
Yes I am using VWD 2008,

Did you also install the SQL tables yourself ?
Coordinator
Jan 27, 2008 at 5:12 AM
Not the end of it... just took a little break for a while. We're going to be getting back on track shortly.