Problems updating member details and viewing forum

Topics: Help
Jun 18, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Hi, it's almost impossible to get any help for the club starter kit, but i try.

I really hope someone can help me with this

My site is almost finnished, but i find out that when i register a new member and go to update details, i get a message that the details have been updated sucessfully, but when i go back in to check, everything is away. I check in the db to, and there is nothing there..

What can be the reason for this?

My second problem is when user go to forum and acess Thread.aspx then i get this error:  (actually the only thing you can do in the forum is to look at the topics.

Server Error in '/' Application.
The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_MembersThreads_MemberInfo". The conflict occurred in database "kbsdesi_clubDB", table "dbo.MemberInfo", column 'memberid'.
The statement has been terminated.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_MembersThreads_MemberInfo". The conflict occurred in database "kbsdesi_clubDB", table "dbo.MemberInfo", column 'memberid'.
The statement has been terminated.

Source Error:

Line 391: cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@memberid", memberid)
Line 392: conn.Open()
Line 393: cmd.ExecuteNonQuery()
Line 394: conn.Close()
Line 395: End Using

Source File: D:\hshome\kbsdesign\kbsdesign.web.surftown.nu\App_Code\Forums.vb Line: 393

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_MembersThreads_MemberInfo". The conflict occurred in database "kbsdesi_clubDB", table "dbo.MemberInfo", column 'memberid'.
The statement has been terminated.]
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +1950890
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +4846875
  System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +194
  System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2392
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +204
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +954
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +162
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) +175
  System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +137
  ClubSiteForums.Forums.MarkThreadRead(Int32 threadid, Guid memberid) in D:\hshome\kbsdesign\kbsdesign.web.surftown.nu\App_Code\Forums.vb:393
  ASP.forum_thread_aspx.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\hshome\kbsdesign\kbsdesign.web.surftown.nu\Forum\Thread.aspx:80
  System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
  System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
  System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
  System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
  System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082 

Jun 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM

I see now in the database that memberInfo is empty. What can be the reason for this? It looks like it's because of that i have problems with the forum

Can it be something with that thos host is medium trust?

Really hope that somebody can help me with this.

Regards Kenneth