UltimaHosts Deployed & Running

Feb 19, 2007 at 11:47 AM
Hi

I have deployed this site at:

www.worsleyparkgolf.mawhitfield.net

I will flesh it out over the coming weeks.

So far so good. I like what you've done with it......

Cheers

MARK.
Feb 19, 2007 at 10:11 PM
Please just remember that this is still in Beta, and we are still working on finding all the bugs in it.
Feb 20, 2007 at 8:12 AM

NonStopMark wrote:
Please just remember that this is still in Beta, and we are still working on finding all the bugs in it.

No problems....I did spot a problem with the FCKEDitor on the NEws edit screen but I have fixed this by downloading and installing the latest version. The calendar icons do not appear to display put hovering and clicking over them still invokes the calendar view.

Cheers

NonStopMark.
Coordinator
Feb 23, 2007 at 12:31 AM
How is it now?
Feb 23, 2007 at 8:19 AM
Hi,

The Editor is working fine but the calendar icons do not appear for the events screen when specifying date range. I cannot see these images in the images folder?

Selecting a picture to use for an event/news item doe not appear to work for exisiting folders or uploaded images. As soon as I assign an image once, refreshed it gives me the usual crossed out white image icon like it can't find it and yet it is in the gallery?

Thanks for stopping by...

Cheers

MARK.

http://www.worsleyparkgolf.mawhitfield.net
Feb 24, 2007 at 2:44 AM
Edited Feb 24, 2007 at 2:47 AM
If you mean the images beside the Select Date and Times on the edit event page, I put an issue and the fix in for that last night. Zack made those changes in the latest source download.