Password to unzip & "Welcome" page needs DB info

Topics: Help, Request
Feb 26, 2007 at 12:11 AM
What is the password to unzip the latest .zip file (2217)?

Been fighting this for 5days, I figure why not start from scratch with the latest file! Haven't been able to get it LIVE- all pages expect Default, the News pages and the Events pages were working (after a ton of little fixes), but I can't figure out issues with those pages, so hoping latest file doesn't have those issues.

It would be great if the Welcome page in this kit could tell you about the database issues (ie setup tables on web server, upload data, upload procedures - (shared host doesn't let you connect using any tool other than their web tool). I was a complete newbie a week ago to everthing but basic html, but by the end of this project I'll be ready for anything(yeah right)

Zack - THANK YOU for cluing me in to set the virtual directory - hopefully that will fix the navigational links when I try to go live with this latest version.

Thanks to everyone for all the work on this, it's unimaginable the work ya'll must have put in.

Coordinator
Feb 26, 2007 at 12:17 AM
admin is the username and password. Thanks for your patronage to the project!
Feb 26, 2007 at 7:53 AM
I set up a brand new database, used the latest source(2231), and other than connection strings I didn't change anything. After cutting and pasting from the "2000.sql" file to my web host's "query analyzer tool" I was left with about 20 "statements" that wouldn't "analyze". How can I get those procedures to "analyze"? I tried 3 different times and in different order to see if those few would load - to no avail. The errors are pasted below. All pages except the default.aspx are on the web.

Pages that were working last night now aren't and I don't know enough about anything to know how to fix, other than start plodding thru again and printing out all the procedures that did upload and compare them to the stored procedures in the CSK and then compare each table's setup. Is there an easier way?? Please tell me how to get this live and working. THANK YOU!

And I thought I knew how to set the virtual directory - in Visual Web Developer I selected the folder did F4 for properties and where it said "Developer Web Server" under "Virtual path" I entered /, but when I uploaded I still wound up with everything reflecting as being in a subfolder ie> www.disciplesondirt.com/DOD.

Do you guys have a host that let's you upload the whole sql file or attach to the DB using the SQL Server Mgmt Studio - this is making me nuts!

ERRORS:
Could not drop object 'dbo.aspnet_Applications' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
/****** Object: Table dbo.aspnet_Applications Script Date: 02/22/2007 19:13:33 ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'dbo.aspnet_Applications') AND OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsUserTable') = 1)
DROP TABLE dbo.aspnet_Applications
GO

Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_BlogComments'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'BlogComments'.
SET IDENTITY_INSERT dbo.BlogComments ON
INSERT dbo.BlogComments (commentid, postid, Name, Email, Comment) VALUES (1, 1, convert(text, N'Zack' collate SQLLatin1GeneralCP1CIAS), convert(text, N'zowens@eagleenvision.net' collate SQLLatin1GeneralCP1CIAS), convert(text, N'This is an example commeThis is an example comment.This is an example comment.This is an example comment.nt.' collate SQLLatin1GeneralCP1CI_AS))
SET IDENTITY_INSERT dbo.BlogComments OFF

Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_BlogPosts'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'BlogPosts'.
(I'M NOT ADDING ALL THE CODE THAT WENT WITH THIS ONE HERE)

HAD A TON OF UNENCLOSED QUOTATION MARK ERRORS: like this one
Unclosed quotation mark before the character string 'CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.addAttendance -- Add the parameters for the stored procedure here @UserId uniqueidentifier , @NumberofGuests int, @EventId int AS BEGIN -- SET NOCOUNT ON added to prevent extra result sets from -- interfering with SELECT statements. SET NOCOUNT ON; -- Insert statements for procedure here DECLARE @Retur...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string 'CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.removeattendance -- Add the parameters for the stored procedure here @UserId uniqueidentifier , @EventId int AS BEGIN -- SET NOCOUNT ON added to prevent extra result sets from -- interfering with SELECT statements. SET NOCOUNT ON; -- Insert statements for procedure he...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string 'CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Membership_UpdateUserInfo @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @UserName nvarchar(256), @IsPasswordCorrect bit, @UpdateLastLoginActivityDate bit, @MaxInvalidPasswordAttempts int, @PasswordAttemptWindow int, @CurrentTimeUtc date...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string 'CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Users_DeleteUser @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @UserName nvarchar(256), @TablesToDeleteFrom int, @NumTablesDeletedFrom int OUTPUT AS BEGIN DECLARE @UserId uniqueidentifier SELECT @UserId = NULL SELECT @NumTablesDeletedFrom = 0 DECLARE @TranStarted bit SET...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string 'CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Membership_GetPassword @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @UserName nvarchar(256), @MaxInvalidPasswordAttempts int, @PasswordAttemptWindow int, @CurrentTimeUtc datetime, @PasswordAnswer nvarchar(128) = NULL AS BEGIN DECLARE...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string 'CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Membership_ResetPassword @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @UserName nvarchar(256), @NewPassword nvarchar(128), @MaxInvalidPasswordAttempts int, @PasswordAttemptWindow int, @PasswordSalt nvarchar(128), @CurrentTimeUtc dateti...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string 'CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Membership_UpdateUser @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @UserName nvarchar(256), @Email nvarchar(256), @Comment ntext, @IsApproved bit, @LastLoginDate datetime, @LastActivityDate datetime, @UniqueEmail int, @CurrentTimeUtc ...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string ' CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Roles_DeleteRole @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @RoleName nvarchar(256), @DeleteOnlyIfRoleIsEmpty bit AS BEGIN DECLARE @ApplicationId uniqueidentifier SELECT @ApplicationId = NULL SELECT @ApplicationId = ApplicationId FROM aspnet_Applications WHERE LOWER(@Applicatio...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string 'CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Membership_CreateUser @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @UserName nvarchar(256), @Password nvarchar(128), @PasswordSalt nvarchar(128), @Email nvarchar(256), @Passwor...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string ' CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Profile_SetProperties @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @PropertyNames ntext, @PropertyValuesString ntext, @PropertyValuesBinary image, @UserName nvarchar(256), @IsUserAnonymous bit, @CurrentTimeUtc datetime AS BEGIN DECLARE @ApplicationId uniqueidenti...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string 'CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Roles_CreateRole @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @RoleName nvarchar(256) AS BEGIN DECLARE @ApplicationId uniqueidentifier SELECT @ApplicationId = NULL DECLARE @ErrorCode int SET @ErrorCode = 0 DECLARE @TranStarted bit SET @TranStarted = 0 IF( @@TRANCOUNT = 0 ) BEGIN BEGIN TRA...

Unclosed quotation mark before the character string ' CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.aspnet_Profile_DeleteProfiles @ApplicationName nvarchar(256), @UserNames nvarchar(4000) AS BEGIN DECLARE @UserName nvarchar(256) DECLARE @CurrentPos int DECLARE @NextPos int DECLARE @NumDeleted int DECLARE @DeletedUser int DECLARE @TranStarted bit DECLARE @ErrorCode ...

Invalid object name 'dbo.aspnetMembershipCreateUser'.

/****** Object: ForeignKey FK_Threads_Topics Script Date: 02/22/2007 19:13:33 ******/
IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'dbo.FK_Threads_Topics') AND type = 'F')
ALTER TABLE dbo.Threads WITH CHECK ADD CONSTRAINT FK_Threads_Topics FOREIGN KEY(topicid)
REFERENCES dbo.Topics (topicid)
ON DELETE CASCADE
GO
ALTER TABLE dbo.Threads CHECK CONSTRAINT FK_Threads_Topics
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion TO aspnet_Membership_BasicAccess
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion TO aspnet_Membership_ReportingAccess
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion TO aspnet_Personalization_BasicAccess
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion TO aspnet_Personalization_ReportingAccess
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion TO aspnet_Profile_BasicAccess
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion TO aspnet_Profile_ReportingAccess
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion TO aspnet_Roles_BasicAccess
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion TO aspnet_Roles_ReportingAccess
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion TO aspnet_WebEvent_FullAccess
GO
GRANT EXECUTE ON dbo.aspnet_Membership_ChangePasswordQuestionAndAnswer TO aspnet_Membership_FullAccess
GO
ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC ON THIS ONE
Coordinator
Feb 26, 2007 at 11:52 AM
The SQL scripts aren't from that build. I don't generate every build b/c it takes way too long. You can use This tool to generate the updated SQL statements. You don't need SQL Management... just VS 2005. I can generate the update scripts tonight though.

Virtual directories are set up with your hoster.
Coordinator
Feb 26, 2007 at 11:24 PM
OK, I just regenerated the SQL scripts.