Vote Not Working On Polls

Topics: Help
Mar 27, 2007 at 7:49 PM
hi all

Thanks for the code great for me so far.

I have a small problem in that when I vote I get no error or anything but the vote is not saved to the db?

i can add polls and answers and comments etc. all fine but the vote does not work

Any ideas?

TIA

Joe
Coordinator
Mar 27, 2007 at 9:56 PM

FruitBat wrote:
hi all

Thanks for the code great for me so far.

I have a small problem in that when I vote I get no error or anything but the vote is not saved to the db?

i can add polls and answers and comments etc. all fine but the vote does not work

Any ideas?

TIA

Joe

We are not going to put the poll control in v2. We have had issues with it right after beta 1. We will be, however, puting our own version in v3.
Mar 30, 2007 at 11:39 AM
Thanks,

Any idea on eta for V3. I want to develop some additional functions but if V3 is close then I will wait until after the release. I will of course post up any developments I do if they of interest to others.

Joe
Coordinator
Mar 30, 2007 at 4:43 PM
RC1 is on Monday and the final build will be on April 8th (hopefully!). Let me know what you are working on... if you have some time, I will give you TFS access.
Apr 19, 2007 at 6:28 PM

z2bass wrote:
RC1 is on Monday and the final build will be on April 8th (hopefully!). Let me know what you are working on... if you have some time, I will give you TFS access.

Great I have just download rc1 and will take a look tonight.

I am working on a bowling league object to incorperate into the site. Player, Scores, team scores, league table player averages etc. etc.
I am well down the road just working on team captian functions and stuff.

I would be interested in contributing and I use TFS at work so should be ok with it here.

Joe