Error opening two pages

Topics: Developer Discussion, Help, Request
Apr 5, 2007 at 4:37 PM
Can someone help me with this error? The two pages require login. Thank you.

String or binary data would be truncated.
The statement has been terminated.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: String or binary data would be truncated.

Source Error:

Line 29: end if
Line 30:
Line 31: throw
Line 32:
Line 33: end try

Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Jerry Dean\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\SAHC_club2.0-RC1\UserControls\HitCounter.ascx Line: 31
Apr 5, 2007 at 5:45 PM

jerrysdean43 wrote:

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: String or binary data would be truncated.

Source Error:

Line 30:
Line 32:

Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Jerry Dean\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\SAHC_club2.0-RC1\UserControls\HitCounter.ascx Line: 31

If I take the above page out of my membership folder and put it under the root, it works. I was trying to keep things clean by putting some of my pages in a folder. Anyone know why this fixed the problem? Thanks
Apr 5, 2007 at 5:49 PM

jerrysdean43 wrote:

jerrysdean43 wrote:

My mistake, it still does not work, I think when it trys to bring up the login page it crashes.

Source Error:

Line 30:
Line 32:

If I take the above page out of my membership folder and put it under the root, it works. I was trying to keep things clean by putting some of my pages in a folder. Anyone know why this fixed the problem? Thanks

Apr 5, 2007 at 6:06 PM

jerrysdean43 wrote:

jerrysdean43 wrote:

jerrysdean43 wrote:

I placed the pages in the member folder and they are working. Thank you.

My mistake, it still does not work, I think when it trys to bring up the login page it crashes.

Source Error:

Line 30:
Line 32: