Discussions under Request

STEP 5 Error(Sequence contains no elements) in Club Starter Kit v3 Beta 2 Install Docs

first post: akbarbarca wrote: Hi,In the ClubStarterKit v3 Preview, when we follow the instruction...

latest post: razzle wrote: Apologies for digging up this ancient post, but I had the same prob...

How to display 10 records rather than 5 in starter clubstarterkit v3 preview home page?

first post: akbarbarca wrote: In the home page of clubstarterkit v3 preview we can see 5 records ...

Few questions on this project

first post: rbygrave wrote: Is this still an active project?Is there an db upgrade path, our wo...

latest post: rbygrave wrote: Looks like it is a dead project. Quite a shame I liked the first ve...

New Album fails without error

first post: rstorrs wrote: I have just started working with the starter kit. When I attempt t...

latest post: nzabenco wrote: I had this same error and found that the issue was with the SQL try...

Printer Friendly Version Broken?

first post: codelogix wrote: Using themed css files requires a header control on the page error ...

Club starter kit - get starting help

first post: marcella wrote: Hi, I'm on my first steps in this web world. I'm using Visual Web ...

latest post: kogrady51 wrote: dglienna wrote: admin/admin (just read the comments) There is ...

Authentication for multiple roles

first post: baushaug wrote: How does one go about logging into the web Admin Console for Club S...

Can not attach database to Sql Server Standard/developer edition

first post: sultankhan wrote: Hi, I can not attach the database along with the project. Can an...

Club Starter Kit with Subsonic in Medium Trust Environment?

first post: SvenGSXR wrote: Hi all, Has anyone been able to get the CSK 3.1 running on a share...

latest post: riscfl wrote: Sven - somebody resolved this by changing the subsonic.dll. Not sur...

Photo Album Content List

first post: riscfl wrote: Is there an easy way to add scrolling to the photo album content li...